Sunday, June 29, 2008

Spooky!

Allison, how did you get inside my brain?!! Just last night, I gathered up my projects, surrounded myself with them and try to prioritize what I want to work on. As you know, my knitting has been just about non-existent lately. And to be honest, I only have four TRUE UFOs - a wrap made from a cool unusual yarn that I suspect is not sufficient to finish the project, a Cozy shawl (yes, the same one I start eons ago), a sweater that I have started and ripped out twice and a scarf for which I have lost the pattern but it's just a simple feather and fan pattern that I think I can recreate. I think I am going to rip out the Cozy and start over. It has been in the same place on the needles for at least two years and I suspect i would be better off just to begin again.

Oh wait! I do have one more UFO that I finished knitting and piecing last summer on vacation. The only thing left is to weave in the ends. I think I will do that this week so i can wear it THIS summer on vacation. Which starts Saturday!

So, I won't compete for any prizes but I will participate to remain inspired. Can't wait to see what you all have going on!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I think as our first participant if you get it done and posted before you leave we'll enter you in our prize drawing. I'm impressed you have so few UFO's! How many sewing UFO's do you have . . . . .